Friday, October 20, 2006

Thoughts on Organic Zingers

the Evolution of Dolly Madison Zingers
I'm not at liberty to pursue this, my next million-dollar idea, whole-heartedly yet (due to potential legal entanglements with the parent company, Dolly Madison, basic physical production concerns, and simple time constraints that disallow the creation of a viable business plan, among other things). I do, however, want to introduce the idea to you because I have an unfounded and cheerfully naive view of human nature--that no one would DARE steal such an important idea. Also, I believe it's important to let you all know that it is coming, so you can rest easier and walk lighter in the knowledge that life is about to become so much more, well, organic, without having to give up that which we all love so much...I'm talking about Dolly Madison Zingers, and especially exalting the raspberry coconut variety with vanilla cream filling. There is but one distinct weakness to these wonderful little sponge cakes. They are not real. Up to now, I've just accepted this as an unfortunate part of life. I've recently come to see, however, that this does not HAVE to be the case.

More on this epiphany, coming soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Network_b said...

yes, but how do you package something not yet in existence?

Friday, October 20, 2006 10:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home